Wednesday 2 September 2015

School Girl

The elderly lady looks at me derisively from her seat across from me on the city bus. I don’t blame her. This skirt is way too short for a woman my age. Toppy has me in a Catholic school girl outfit: plaid skirt, white blouse, no bra—because young girls don’t require them--cotton knee-high socks and flat black shoes. I feel like a fool, but I’m also turned on. The whole get up sends me into little girl mode. I’m ready to please my daddy any way he desires.

I am to ride public transit all day. Staying on the same bus. Letting whatever happen, happen. The bus driver of the number two bus, a grizzly old guy with a grey beard, gives me a long leer as I drop my fare and have to stoop down to pick the coins up off the floor. I can feel the air hit my ass. I know he can see my thin, cotton underwear. It’s torn a bit near the ass, but it’s the only pair of white underwear I own. My face turns beet red as I make my way down the aisle, crowded with business men and bureaucrats on their way to work. I am to sit in the back of the bus, facing sideways, to spread my legs and let the riders have a peak between my legs. As the bus grows increasingly packed, a man bumps against my face, his bulging crotch at eye level. He winks and adjusts his package.

I give up my seat for a pregnant woman. I am now standing sandwiched between two men. One leans into me. I can smell his breath, the stench of whiskey at seven am. And garlic. His pudgy fingers graze my ass. The other man, the one in front of me, turns so we are face to face. He lurches into me, pressing his cock against me. I want to move but I can’t. In the crowd, no one can see what he’s doing. The man behind me is satisfied with fondling my ass. I’m both turned on and disgusted. Being disgusted with myself turns me on. Can you understand that?

His hand is on his crotch. He reaches over and grabs my hand. He nods. I undo the zipper. He’s not wearing underwear. He presses my hand against his hard cock. I wrap my fingers around the shaft and give him a few hard tugs. The feel of his cock hardening in my hand sends a bolt of electricity straight to my cunt . He slides his fingers along my thin blouse and gives one of my nipples a hard twist, hard enough to make me cry out in pain and cause my cunt to gush.

One by one the passengers get off. Eventually I am alone with the bus driver.

He calls me up to the front of the bus. I hesitate and he tells me to move quickly.  His voice is very commanding. There’s no room for argument. He smirks as he stares at my tits, my naked legs, my short skirt. I know you’ve been fucking passengers in the back, you little whore, he tells me.  He says it’s his turn. Are you going to be a good little girl for your daddy, honey? I nod. All I want to do is please my daddy, so big and handsome. I can see the grey hair peeking out of his shirt.

He pulls the bus over to an empty street near a construction zone and an abandoned old building. He walks with me to the back of the bus. He tells me to open my mouth. Slips his thumb inside. Orders me to suck. Daddy’s going to teach you how to please him, little girl. Are you going to behave? I’m sucking hard on his thumb. I nod. Lick it now. C’mon baby, make your daddy happy. I keep licking and sucking.

On your knees, you little slut, he says. I kneel on the dirty floor of the bus. He opens his fly and takes out a thick and uncut cock. I know what I have to do, what I am always dying to do anytime I see a cock. I take it in my mouth. There’s precum pooled in the foreskin. He brings out a cell phone and takes photos of his dick sliding in and out of my mouth. He slaps me with his cock and takes more photos of the precum sliming my face and his big cock pressed against my cheek. He makes me suck the cum out of him. He’s still hard.  A fucking randy old man. He tells me to bend over. He lifts my little plaid skirt. You have a fine ass, young lady. Much too sexy for a little girl. I’ll have to punish you for that. He pulls down my underwear. He spanks me until I can feel the sting of red burn across each cheek. My cunt juice slides down my thighs. I cry out as his cock forces its way into my tight brown hole. No condom. No lube. He dryfucks my ass until it is wet with his cum. He slaps it again after he withdraws and tells me to get off his fucking bus.


Toppy texts me later with a smiley face. I guess the driver was in on it all along and has sent him the photos. I go to bed and fuck myself, thinking about what a fucking whore I’ve become, waiting for Toppy’s next command. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.